|Items Name||4X4 Body Virgin Hair Lace Closure|
|Made Method||Hand Tied|
|Category||4x4 Lace Closure|
Swiss lace for closure makes it invisible and natural. You may sew the closure in the top part to give an even more natural look. Different parting will make you feel different about yourself.
1. Carefully place the Full Lace Top Closure at your preferred section, and properly align the end parts with your hairline.
2. Gently sew-in along the cornrow as tight as your preference - While you are sewing your Lace base closure into your cornrows. Make sure that you keep it flat as possible and the lace is right to a position above your hairline.
3. Apply adhesive glue, right above the edge of your hairline, allow the glue to completely dry, then attach the lace to the glue. Prepare the edge of your hairline for the adhesive glue by applying scalp protector above your hairline where the adhesive glue will be applied.
4. Press down lace netting onto the bonding glue area - make sure there are no creases or lumps in the lace netting.
5. Apply some make-up onto the front lace area for natural look.
6. Dry, Style, and Remove hair as recommended by your hair stylist.