HOW TO COMB MY LOVELY HAIR
Goal: To detangle the hair product and return it to its natural state
Combing is crucial to taking good care of your product. Using the correct method of combing, you can keep the product in good state and increase its longevity.
It is optimal if the product is combed once a day. However, if you are unable to do so, please try to comb your product at least twice a week.
Things you need:
- Your Rebecca Fashion hair product!
- A Wide-tooth comb or a paddle brush (optimally one with metal bristles);
- A wig conditioner suitable for the type of your hair product (i.e. human or synthetic). Please read the description on bottle carefully to distinguish between the two;
- (Optional) A mannequin head to hold your product in place.
* You can easily find the tools in your local beauty supply store.
a) Hold the product firmly in your hand, or pin it to the mannequin head if you have one to better comb the product;
b) Spray the conditioner evenly throughout the product. The amount of conditioner used depends on how well-maintained the product is;
c) Separate the weave into small strands and start combing from the bottom (tip) up, slowly moving up and smoothing the entangled parts;
d) Repeat step c) until all parts of the product are knot-free and smooth as new!