How to Wash：
1. The full lace is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
2. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
3. Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak or rub as this can lead to tangling.
4. Apply a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root.（If dry or damaged, use the deep conditioner.）
5. Run the lukewarm water through the hair aligning to the hair cuticle direction to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair. Do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water. Air dry on a wig stand.
|Items Name||360 LACE WIG KINKY CURL|
|Cap Type||360 Lace Frontal Wigs|